Kitcatt Nohr Digitas is one of the UK’s leading agencies. We boast an enviable client list covering virtually every sector: John Lewis, Waitrose, Lexus, Toyota, Department of Health, Proctor & Gamble, Asus, Delta, Sky, Weightwatchers, Starbucks, NSPCC and Dogs Trust. We pride ourselves on being both creatively strong, strategically sharp and technologically adept.
Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw was born in 2002. It went on to win a raft of awards; including four Agency of the Year awards, 85 creative and effectiveness awards as well as being named one of the Sunday Times’ Best Small Companies to Work For 2010. In March 2011 it merged with Digitas London, part of the world’s largest digital network and itself a multi award winner to form Kitcatt Nohr Digitas. Additionally in January 2012 it was awarded Integrated Agency of the year. The new agency promises great things.
The Culture – Unique
We take it as read that most candidates can ‘do the job’ but for us that’s not enough. Cultural fit is critical.
Our culture is driven by our belief in creative technology - a creed that demands constant questioning. For us the best work has yet to be done. We’re immensely proud of the culture we’ve created that fosters this approach. Open, honest and challenging – we value intelligent opinions not egos.
In 2012 we launched our dedicated Social and Content department, aiming to offer our clients and prospects the very best products and service in this space. We are also the ‘go to’ department within KND for all things ‘social’ and ‘content’.
The Senior Social Lead will play an important role in the growth of our new department. We are looking for someone who will spearhead our social business growth. You’ll need an entrepreneurial spirit, a love of pitching, a deep knowledge of the social landscape and be someone everyone is itching to work with.
What makes the job so appealing?
To be at the start of something big. We have an extremely exciting retained Social client, Nissan UK.
With this client and our pitch winning record the potential is sky high, and it’s a real opportunity for the successful candidate to help shape the department and future of social within KND.
Objective of role
· Develop and build excellent client and agency relationships
· Be the go to person in the agency as the leader of social thinking (strategic, creative and commercial)
· Retain and grow client business through desirable strategy and proactive thinking
· Accountable for delivering the income and target margins for KND Social
· Work with client service to sell in our social services and products to clients. Develop and secure organic growth / cross sell plans
· Play a key role in pitches
·Assist with the set up and induction of new accounts to the business
· Design new products, commercial models and processes that respond to emerging trends in the social space
· Deliver social insights and briefs
· Lead and motivate social colleagues to ensure business excellence
· Manage monthly social meetings
· Manage client business KPIs and analytics
· Deliver thought leadership across the agency
· Manage relationships with key vendors
· Identify needs (and secure) new roles, resource and processes as the social landscape evolves
· Held a similar role in another agency
· Automotive and sports marketing experience would be beneficial but not a requirement.
· Strong and confident individual who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty.
· Capable of leading strategic initiatives working closely with Planning, Creative and Clients
· Strong experience within Social Media strategies and campaigns
· Broad understanding of the social landscape and subsequent translation to meet client needs
· Good understanding of social tools and suppliers
· Ability to lead and motivate an enthusiastic social team
· Proven track record in service delivery & operational management
· Passion to drive a new business entity forward, working closely with the Business Director
· Ability to drive revenue
· Reporting into VP International of Brand Content
· Management of the social team